Welcome to www.henhunt.co.uk. If you’re looking for a personalised party idea then you have come to the right place. Here at henhunt we provide location based treasure hunts for different events listed below:
- Hen Parties: Our most popular hunts (hence the name) we provide a treasure hunt activity as part of you hen party. Maybe you need something to fill a few hours in the afternoon before ‘the big event’, then we have the solution. We custom build each of our hunts and personalise them for your event.
- Stag Parties: Need an activity to do on your stag hunt, maybe something to do in the daylight before the drinking starts, why not have fun and scout out the local bars and clubs by taking part in one of our treasure hunts. For more information on the stag hunts click here.
- Special Occasions: Looking to mark a special day, it might be an anniversary, birthday party, retirement party, or event a reunion, we have you covered. One of our hunts are perfect for remembering that special day. To find out more information on special occasion hunts click here.
- Day Trips Out: Are you just visiting a city, town or even village? Looking for something to do while you’re there, but not looking to go on the classic tour bus, well why not try one of our hunts. This is the perfect way of seeing the sights, and having some fun too. To find out how to organise your hunt for a day trip out click here.
Why choose henhunt?
- Personalisation: Here at henhunt we don’t believe in a one-size fits all solution to your treasure hunt needs. Send us information on the hen and photos and we will add personalised questions and photos to the hunt.
- Flexible: There is no set route for you to follow, the clues are completely random, this means that the teams can set off at the same time, they will always head off in different directions. The hunt lasts for between 1-3 hours, you can start and finish where and when you want, if you want a break in the middle to meet up you can have a break in the middle to meet up.
- Great Team Activity: Our treasure hunts are a great ice breaker activity. Getting friends from different circles together can be awkward, why not have they getting to know each other and working together in a fun hunt. We suggest that the teams are sized 4 to 8 but this is also very flexible.
- Locations: We provide treasure hunts in a large number of locations across the UK and throughout Europe, wherever you pick for your night out we probably have a hunt nearby. Why not use our hunt to scope out the local bars and clubs for your ‘big night out’. If you have a location in mind then check out our Locations page for more information if not have a good browse.
- Suitability: Our treasure hunts are suitable for all ages and abilities, they are designed to have you all over your chosen location, however this is up to the team as to where they want to go. Looking for an alcohol free hunt, that’s not a problem we can do that for you.
- Experience: You will have a great time trying to complete as many of the questions and photo challenges in the time that you have, there are more questions than time to answer them, so choose wisely where you go. At the end of the event you will have the photos from the photo challenges as a keepsake.
What do we need to do to book our hunt?
- Pick a location: We provide a great selection of locations across the UK and throughout Europe, the first job is to pick one for your hunt, check out our Locations page for more information.
- Pick a package Option: Check out our package options on the Package Options page, choose the best package for your event. Our events start from £59.99, so even if you’re on a budget we can provide a hunt for you.
- Pick a date: Well it helps if you have a date in mind, that’s always a good thing. Remember we need a bit of time usually to put your hunt together but we can sometimes also do last minute hunts.
- Email us: Email us with the above information and we can get started. Other details you might want to add are: number of people taking part, number of teams wanted, times and start/finish location if known. Don’t forget to send us the details of the hen and the photos for the packs. Follow this link to Contact Us.
- Invite your party and sit back and relax: Make sure you have invited all the people you need at your hen party event then sit back, relax and wait for the hunt to arrive.
Have you stumbled on to our site looking for corporate team building events? If your looking for the perfect team building activity then a treasure hunt is a great solution. Working as a team you will have to work out the best route to gain the most points, there are tasks that work on problem solving, and the team will need to interact with the public. Well your in the right place, sort of, our sister site www.huntfortreasure.co.uk deals with corporate treasure hunts, check out the website for more information. Click here for more information.
If you have any questions, want more information on our hunts or have decided you want to book your hunt then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the photo link below: