We don’t believe that one-size fits all so if you are looking for a treasure hunt for a Corporate Event, Team Build, Away day, conference break or conference energizer then please use our partners A Winning Team who specialize in team building treasure hunts for corporate team events.

“Astute managers realize that a profitable business needs a motivated staff and will build a variety of regular team building or staff motivational corporate entertainment events and away days into their calendar. So build in at least one treasure hunt per year – you will be delighted with the event and even more delighted with the team building effect.”

A Winning Team specialize in team building treasure hunts for Corporate Events. Their treasure hunts are fun, dynamic and inclusive and their format is specifically designed to get teams working, planning and focusing on time management together, through a fun and challenging activity.

To find out more or arrange a treasure hunt for your team event, contact A Winning Team:-

Contact a winning team

Or email info@awinningteam.co.uk

0115 888 2024

A Winning Team will write and deliver your treasure hunt for you at any venue in the UK or Europe and as a Corporate event specialist A Winning Team will tailor it to your exact requirements including start and finish locations. If you want your treasure hunt to include tasks related to specific principles or business goals or to relate back to a conference then just tell them what you need and they will ensure it is included in your treasure hunt.

A Winning Team’s London treasure hunts are very popular and they will write a London treasure hunt for the area of London that suits you and if you want to use the tube then they can write a treasure hunt that covers the whole of London using the tube. Some of the more popular  London treasure hunts so far this year, have been set in Covent Garden, Kew Gardens, Smithfields, Canary Wharf and Aldgate/Whitechapel (Jack the Ripper territory). A Winning Team have also produced a number of London Smartphone treasure hunts this year, one of which was in Kew Gardens. Andy from A WinningTeam said, “I had great fun putting together the Kew Gardens Smartphone treasure hunt, and the positive response from the customers on the day of the event was very gratifying”

Andy also told me that London is such a popular location for their treasure hunts that London team events make up 75% of their business with the other 25% being spread around the rest of the UK and Europe. Whilst London is a great city for treasure hunts the UK has some other amazing cities too, Andy said he particularly liked Edinburgh and enjoyed putting together the Edinburgh Smartphone treasure hunt earlier this year.

If you are interested in a Smartphone treasure hunt for your team event, please visit our Smartphone treasure hunt website for more details.

To find out more contact A Winning Team:-

Contact a winning team

 

Or email info@awinningteam.co.uk

07900 34 22 75