Event Managed Hunts:
Want to organise the best team building event for your company needs, look no further. We have experience in running team building treasure hunts for all types of businesses. Want us to come along to your treasure hunt, make sure that the day is running smoothly. We can provide a briefing before you set off on your treasure hunt, as well as a group marking session at the end. Also available are digital cameras for use with your treasure hunt. So what do you get with the event managed hunt:
- Organiser – One of our experienced team will be there to make sure that the day runs smoothly for your event. We will meet you at the starting point to explain the objectives and to explain the hunt, this will take around 5 minuets.
- Location – Looking for somewhere to meet, we might be able to suggest a few locations we have used in the past. The marking always works best if you have a bit of space, especially when we start shouting the answers at you.
- Treasure hunt packs – We will bring all the packs ready printed, the right amount for the teams as agreed, there is no need for you to do anything! All the packs are printed on thick paper and held together in a folder. We will even bring the pens!
- Briefing – So you know what you are doing, we will explain everything that you needs to know. The rules and how to gain points, and more importantly how to loss points. The briefing will take around 5 to 10 minutes, the packs will be handed out at the end of the briefing.
- Cameras – We will provide the cameras for the event, there will be photo challenges in the hunt so a camera will be needed. We provide the cameras for you so there is no worries about having to bring your own. All the photos will be downloaded after the event and sent to you.
- Marking session – We like to make sure that the whole event is fun and helps towards your team building, we have found that the best way to mark your hunt is as a group. You will mark your own packs, to make sure there is no cheating though we will assign another team member to each group as adjudicator. There will be plenty of banter throughout the marking and its always funny to see what other teams think they can get away with!
- Prize – Its all about the team work, and your team crushing the other in a friendly competitive way. All competitions need a reward for winning, we will provide a prize for you. Usually a bottle of champagne, but we can provide other prizes on request.
- Photos – All the photos from the event will be downloaded and sent to you for you to do what you like with. We hope you will also allow us to use your best, funniest photos for our website.
For your event to be fully managed by a member of our team please contact us for pricing in your chosen location.
Ready Printed Treasure Hunts:
On a budget, well we have that covered as well. We can provide a self run option for your event, we will do the printing for you! This package includes bound paper question packs printed on thick paper, running instructions, and answers sealed in an envelope (meaning that the organiser can take part as well). Remember for this option you will need to provide your own cameras, and some one will have to be in charge of the answers, also with this option you will not have the expert knowledge and organisation of our well practiced staff members.
What is included in the treasure hunt?
Each of our treasure hunts is costumed to your needs, they can be customised with your logo and company name.
- Location based Questions – The bulk of the treasure hunt is made up of location based questions for the team to find the photo clue and answer the relevant question. There is no need for prier knowledge of Newcastle, in most cases it wouldn’t help anyway, all the answers that you need can be found in the city centre.
- Location based photo challenges – The treasure hunt also includes location based photo challenges, your team will have fun working out where the clue is and completing the challenge.
- Other photo challenges – Not all the photo challenges are location based, the team will have to use their imagination on some of the challenge. Some of the challenges will also involve members of the public.
- Shopping list – A list of items for the teams to find whilst they are on the hunt. These items will not need to be purchased if you use your imagination.
- Word Quiz –A word puzzle for the team to work out whilst on the hunt, these clues will keep you guessing during the whole hunt. Can’t work it out, you will have to wait till the marking session to get the answers.
I want to know more…
If you would like more information on our Corporate treasure hunt then please feel free to contact us below. We are here to answer any questions you might have.
- Some of the information you might want to include in your enquiry or booking is listed below, don’t worry if you haven’t got all the information at this time, anything you give will help us with your hunt.
- Group size.
- Dates that you are wishing to do the hunt.
- The type of pack you wish to have.
Email: email@example.com or Phone: 01158882024